The Winn Group exists to provide boutique marketing, strategy and creative services to the non-profit and cause centric organizations around the world. The Winn Group is a faith-based organization with clients spanning from health advocacy groups, NGOs, religious entities, and humanitarian aid organizations. We are a unique company that offers you the opportunity to work from your virtual office while you effect change in the lives of countless people impacted by the work of our clients. Our aim is to minimize costs for the client while maximizing their marketing potential as they strive to achieve their goals. We are committed to our clients, our staff and the vision under which we operate. The Winn Group is a part of the Winn Family of Companies that includes Winn Events, Winn Logistics and The Winn Agency.
The account management role within The Winn Group will serve as the liaison between the client and the company – he/she is the image of our entire organization. The successful candidate will carry with him/her a background in non-profit /cause centric service and have a keen insight into the needs or our target demographic.
The Account Manager is responsible for identifying new business, expanding existing business and lead generation. Once identifying new business opportunities, the Account Manager will develop and nurture the client/company relationship, facilitate the closing process and communicate across various aspects of the organization to ensure timely completion for all contracted services.
- A background in marketing, sales, account management and/or project management.
- Current and readily available contacts within the non-profit/cause centric market.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and a keen ability to uncover and address client needs.
- Exceptional writing skills focused on strategic written communications.
- The ability to identify and adapt to various client personalities and recognize buying signals.
- The ability to anticipate and address client objections and barriers.
- A willingness to adapt and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- A proficient knowledge in marketing tactics, marketing strategy, marketing plans, etc.
- A general knowledge of the processes required for the creative side of our business (i.e. web development, graphic design, printing, strategic planning, etc.)
- The willingness to learn and be coached.
- The ability to work within current internal systems and processes.
- A working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Time management skills and a self-starting, problem solving work ethic.
- At the least, the successful candidate will have earned an Associates Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field (equivalent experience will satisfy this requirement as well).
- Current and readily available contacts within our target market.
- A passion for working with people and a heart for helping people succeed.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Commensurate upon experience
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.