Did you know that Google loves to help non-profits? It’s true! The world’s largest search engine has a soft spot for all those who help humanity. Google has setup two different programs to support non-profits: Google for Nonprofits program & Google Grants. Check out all the great resources available to you right now!
Google for Nonprofits
There are dozens of free tools available. Here are our favorites. Be sure to checkout all the details.
- Google Apps for Nonprofits – 3,000 premium e-mail addresses (Gmail, Calendar, Docs) at your domain
- Google Checkout – easy donation processing
- YouTube for Nonprofits – Get a branded channel + embeded donate button + more
- Google Forms – Easily capture form data and surveys.
- Google Earth Outreach – Visualize your cause and tell your story through Google’s mapping technologies
- Google Alerts – Get free alerts when your nonprofit is mentioned online
- Google Website Optimizer & Analytics – Study your website to drive more traffic.
- and many more!
Want even more? If your organization qualifies, Google Grants can give you over $120,000 in free services.
- Receive up to $10,000/month in free Google AdWords advertising.
- Free (no fee) donation processing through Google Checkout.
- Must be a registered 501(c)(3) and meet eligibility requirements.
In order to participate in the Google for Nonprofits program, your organization must be a registered and recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Head over and learn about all the great resources available to you.
Disclosure of Material Connection: The Winn Group has not received any compensation for writing this post. We have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that we have mentioned. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”