With a fierce appetite for media production, Lance has worked tirelessly to bring inventive creative efforts into focus for non-profits and ministries all throughout his life. Whether it be sermon illustrations, videos, presentations for capital campaigns, or simple print design, Lance enjoys bringing his creative touch to serve youth ministries, campus ministries, and adult ministries (Teen Mania, Dare 2 Share, and Integrity Media to name a few).
More than just a dedicated professional, Lance brings his jovial character and outside-the-room-the-box-is-sitting-in ingenuity to our team. We sat him down under a single lightbulb in a dark and sparsely furnished room to see just what it is that makes him tick. Below are the answers we managed to get out of him:
1. WHAT is your favorite color and why?
Blue – it’s the color of the good guys. Just watch Tron, Star Wars, or Avatar: The Last Airbender (the cartoon, not the movie).
2. WHAT is your favorite quote or saying & why?
Romans 8:38-39 – It reminds me of the endurance of God’s love for me. It is more faithful than the sun is to rise. I often struggle believing in God’s immense faithfulness, but there it is.
3. WHAT do you like to do on your day off?
- Eat breakfast – It is the most delicious meal – eggs, bacon, pancakes. Stomach smiles, heart cringes.
- Make Something – Go out for a photoshoot, design something, draw comics, write music.
- Relax – This can come in the form of video games, movies, or the hopelessly nerdy board games I own.
4. What is your favorite thing about working for The Winn Group?
Wearing shorts. I shall not be shod in the slacks of the classical age, but I shall be free to run and skin my knees in the fields of creativity.
5. If your clients were going to send you a present, what would you wish for?
A case of Mountain Dew.
RSVP for Our Upcoming Web Clinics
Don’t miss out on our marketing web clinics designed to equip and teach non-profits and churches to leverage marketing to build success. Learn more >>
Disclosure of Material Connection: The Winn Group has not received any compensation for writing this post. We have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that we have mentioned. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”